Limetree Coffee Shop
Open 10.00am – 5.00pm Weekdays, 10.00 – 6.00pm Weekends
Enjoy delicious treats surrounded by incredible scenery
Historic landscape gardens to take your breath away
Plenty of outdoor space to discover plus fairy and nature trails
Stretch your legs as you discover the different nature walks around the estate
The perfect place to explore with your best furry friend
Stop for a While
& Enjoy Delicious Homemade Treats
The Limetree Coffee Shop at Loughcrew provides a warm welcome, comfort and shelter for hungry explorers, garden enthusiasts and those who would like a treat. Enjoy delicious, ethically sourced coffee, homemade cakes and wholesome, homemade lunches made using locally sourced ingredients. We pride ourselves in our quality food and friendly service.
Large groups are also very welcome to call in, before they visit the cairns close by, to place an order from the menu which can be prepared for your return.
Additionally, if you’re planning a birthday celebration or luncheon for a small group The Limtree Coffee Shop at Loughcrew will only be too happy to host you.
Within The Limetree Coffee Shop you will also find a gift shop and comprehensive information on the garden, the history and the Loughcrew Cairns.
at the cafe
- Car and coach park
- Book and gift shop
- Photograph display and education area
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom
- Wi-fi available
- There is indoor and outdoor seating, as well as a lawn for children to play on.
- There is a limited amount of guided walks around Loughcrew Historic Gardens from the Limetree Coffee Shop – subject to availability and advanced booking.
- Also on offer are some fantastic woodland and country walks around Loughcrew Estate.